Outlaws clubhouse fire ruled accidental | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Outlaws clubhouse fire ruled accidental
News

DAYTON, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- The State Fire Marshal's Office says a fire that destroyed the clubhouse of the Outlaws Motorcycle Club Sunday night was accidental.

Investigators say an off-duty firefighter spotted the fire around 9:30 p.m.  They believe the fire likely started near a propane water heater in a bathroom.

Some members of the Outlaws are currently on trial in connection with the shooting of a member of the rival Hell's Angels in Canaan last october.

Investigators do not believe this fire is in any way related to that case.

News

Westbrook Businesses