Parent Effectiveness in Resolving Conflict with your Teen | Events
The Opportunity Alliance is offering a seven week parenting class this winter! This series is for parents with children ages 12-20 and focuses on adolescent development and behavior, communication and problem solving, topics of concern, and strengthening the parent teen relationship.
Tuesdays, 6 - 8 p.m. at the Family Center in South Portland - January 29 - March 12.
Upcoming Events near Westbrook
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Medications making their way into drinking water a concern for scientists.
- One person dead after police-involved shooting in Windham
- Windham school has drug discussion over dinner
- A Newton man has pleaded not guilty to playing a role in the killing of Tyler Zanco.
- The Portland Water District is now treating its water with a hi-tech UV light system.
- South Portland police arrest N.Y. man on forgery charges
- Clean Water Bond could correct mistakes by investing in water quality improvements.
- Million Meals Maine feeds starving children
- A car struck a pedestrian in Scarborough
- The closure of a small section of Higgins Beach has ruffled some feathers in Scarborough.