Making Hay - Part 1 | Home & Garden
I decided on a whim to try to do a little haying this year. And I mean a LITTLE! In all it's probably not even equivalent to two bales of hay but what the heck! I noticed that the field where the meat birds had been last year grew grass way taller than it had in previous years. Doubtless that is due to all the manure the birds put down! I also know that where my house sits was originally a hay field! So I cut the hay using my Gravely and put it in windrows to dry! More later!
Upcoming Events near Westbrook
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One person dead after police-involved shooting in Windham
- Windham school has drug discussion over dinner
- A Newton man has pleaded not guilty to playing a role in the killing of Tyler Zanco.
- The Portland Water District is now treating its water with a hi-tech UV light system.
- Accident causes traffic on Route 35