Westbrook fire caused by child with lighter | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Westbrook fire caused by child with lighter
News

WESTBROOK, Maine (NBC) -The Westbrook fire chief says a fire that destroyed an apartment building on Main Street was started by a child with a lighter.

Firefighters from several towns were called to 683 Main street a little after nine last night. Heavy smoke was pouring from the two and a half story building and the fire quickly built itself up to three alarms.
Firefighters inside were forced to evacuate due to dangerous conditions. One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation but is now doing fine. All three apartments in the complex were destroyed.

News

Upcoming Events near Westbrook